Ok, so tonight was just precious.. Claire thanked God for "giving Mamo a heart inside her body to keep her alive" and also thanked God for "Giving Nana and Pappa a house in Huntsville for them to live and a bed to sleep in."
I just want to memorize those sweet little moments... I have recently been explaining to Claire the difference between a heart (you know the kind kids like to draw) and a heart inside your body. I've been explaining how the heart is crucial to pumping blood throughout your body. Is this too deep for an almost 5 year old? She asks so I try to keep it simple but you can tell she really thinks about it all.
1 comment:
so sweet... i love my little conversations with the girls. i spent 30 minutes last nite talking to presley about her day. i wish i had a tape recorder with me ...it was so dang cute!
Post a Comment