Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Belated 4th!

We had a good 4th of July weekend. Dan took the girls on their 1st parade here in the subdivision. I couldn't believe how good they did with training wheels on. Claire has been saying ever since "Momma, I was goin 90 to nutten!" She really was trucking it. Here are the girls at the beginning...




Here's the funny part when they were almost done... you must click to enlarge the picture. Dan thought they were getting too much sun so he made them finish it out in the back of the trailer. They were not happy they didn't get to finish the ride home.



After the parade, we went to a neighbors party and swam. It was so much fun, but I drank too many margaritas. That always happens when there is a margarita machine in the picture. I seem to quit counting. Later that evening when the girls and Dan were popping fireworks, one of our neighbors across the street asked Dan where I was. Claire responded for him with "mommie had a bad margarita!"

Why do they have to be so honest? :)

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Nice! I love the honesty!