So, last week I dropped the kids off at school and had picked up the house before we left - it was in great shape. At 2:30, I picked them up from school, came home and fed them a snack, jumped on the computer and talked to my friend Lissa for about 15 minutes. When I got up from my computer and saw my house, I could not believe my eyes! It was a complete disaster. I was still on the phone with Lissa and she said "you have to take some pictures and send it to me!"
Notice, the chairs are all moved from the dining table, Emm changed her own diaper and left the dirty one on the floor (I later found a couple more old diapers scattered about), toilet paper is flung from here to who knows where and amongst all of this, Emm changed her clothes about ten times and left each piece in a different room! Uggghhh!!!
2 comments:
Awesome! What is it with the constantly changing clothes? Abs does that all. the. time.
presley does that too!!! she wants to sleep in clothes, and wear PJs during the day!!!! man, i felt like you were writing about my house!!
Post a Comment