Dan and I had our 5 year anniversary and he took me to Mark's American Cuisine. I can't believe it has been 5 years already! The time has flown by. If you've never been and you are looking for a fabulous dinner with your significant other this is the place to go! It was so yummy!!
My friend Sandy and I took Claire, Megan and her daughter Reese to the rodeo just to go on the carnival rides and look at the animals. This was another first for Claire & Megan. And, I was amazed at how brave they were. They went on everything they were tall enough to ride. Poor Meggie had to sit out a few but Sandy was happy to sit out with her! Ha! Sandy was feeling a bit ill in the stomach after the 1st couple rides, so I made sure to go with Reese and Claire on the remainder! I can't believe how much fun I had. We laughed so hard. Reese had no fear and never showed any sign of being scared. Claire on the otherhand was really scared but didn't want anyone to know it. It was so obvious by the look on her face but she said "mommy - I'm not scared!" So, she stuck it out and I was so very proud :) Pappa Smith would have been proud too.
Easter was a big hit. We had it at Mamo's house and Nana & Pappa came over. Her house is perfect for an egg hunt because it is cozy and beautifully manicured with great landscaping to hide all the eggs. I was so suprised that Emma knew exacatly what to do.
1 comment:
how in the world did you get Hannah Montana tickets? Emily (in her words) "loves Hannah Montana. I REALLY do!"
Post a Comment