Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Iberostar Grand Paraiso - only 3 months away!!!

Dan and I have never been on a vacation for just ourselves. Not even a honeymoon.... I'm not complaining though because we've certainly had some fun over the last few years. We've been to Los Cabos for our friend Barry's 40th birthday, Lynn's wedding in St. Lucia, Italy with my dad and San Jose for Barry's wedding. However; I am so thrilled to say that we have booked a trip to Mexico. I picked out the place and we have no plans other than to chill out at this all inclusive resort for a whole 3 nights! Yeah - that's the longest I could get Dan to break away. But, I am so excited. Our 5 year anniversary is March 15 so we thought this was the perfect time. We head out on May 22 and we are so lucky to have both my mom and Dan's parents to watch the kiddos. Here's a link to the place we are going.


http://www.iberostar.com/EN/Riviera-Maya-hotels/Iberostar-Grand-Hotel-Paraiso_3_117.html#

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. What a great blog. I used to have troubles with the hotels before I learned about Iberostar. I found a great amount of positive feed backs on www.pissedconsumer.com. It is a great site and it is not only about travels and hotels, there is everything there. So, concerning the Iberostar, it was a wonderful experience, the service on the highest level.