Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day




Dan suprised the girls last night by coming home and suggesting we go to Chuck E Cheese.... It's funny, I was just telling someone the other day that Dan would never take the girls to Chuck E Cheese. That is just not his style.... He always suprises me though and has slipped into this whole fathering of 3 girls so flawlessly. The girls were sooooooo excited, but decided they wanted to go to Itz... has anyone else gone to this place? We've been once before but it has actually improved and the girls had such a great time. They have much more to do for the kids as opposed to Chuck E Cheese - especially more rides. It's much more expensive which is the downside. We would have spent 70 bucks for all of us, but of course I had 2 coupons which gave us a 30 dollar discount. So, I thought 40 bucks was pretty good for all the fun we had.

Emma rode her first roller coaster and was scared at times but said she loved it! I was pretty impressed and thought she would be a bit more scared than she actually was. Dan was impressed with not only the huge buffet, but the fact that they sold beer. So many things to do for the kiddos and we didn't even get to half of it.

No comments: