Sunday, November 25, 2007

Megan turned 3!!!!











We've had every party for the kiddos at our house, but this year decided to do Pump it Up for Meggie for 2 reasons. First, Meggie loves the bouncies and anything adventurous. She's going to be skydiving by age 5. Secondly, her birthday is so close to Thanksgiving we knew we would be exhausted. It turned out pretty good and even some of the adults joined in on the slides. Her cousins were in town and she was thrilled. Also, one of her best buds from her old school came to the party. She hadn't seen him in about a year and they were so cute together. A little shy at first but then it was Meg and Carson together at last. She just adores him and I'm so glad he came! :)In this one picture, you can see how she was leading him around... too cute!

1 comment:

Nick and Brandi said...

Happy Birthday Megan, I can't wait to meet you one day. Did you know that I LOVE your mommy? She is the best person in the whole world! ---brandi