This year Claire was Sleeping Beauty, Megan was Cinderella and Emm was a Fairy. Oh, and Mamma was Tinkerbell. The reason I dressed up this year (as I never have before), is because Claire frantically woke me up at 6:15am one morning a few weeks before the big day. She jumped onto my bed, woke me up and said "Mamma, we don't have a costume big enough for you... what are we going to do?" She was truly stressed out about the whole situation. At that moment, I knew I would be dressing up with them for years to come. They chose the outfit - I would have preferred to dress in some black/witch costume, but they wouldn't go for it. So, Tinkerbell I was! It was our first time trick or treating and they couldn't believe every house had candy for them. Emm did so well, she would not put down her bag of candy and carried it the whole way! She did have a big problem with the homes that tried to distribute the candy sparingly. They would try to hand it to her and she did not like that a bit. She wanted to grab herself. So, she finally decided to take the candy they handed her but to also sneak her hand in for some more! Needless to say, she got twice as much as her sisters :)
Friday, November 9, 2007
Halloween
This year Claire was Sleeping Beauty, Megan was Cinderella and Emm was a Fairy. Oh, and Mamma was Tinkerbell. The reason I dressed up this year (as I never have before), is because Claire frantically woke me up at 6:15am one morning a few weeks before the big day. She jumped onto my bed, woke me up and said "Mamma, we don't have a costume big enough for you... what are we going to do?" She was truly stressed out about the whole situation. At that moment, I knew I would be dressing up with them for years to come. They chose the outfit - I would have preferred to dress in some black/witch costume, but they wouldn't go for it. So, Tinkerbell I was! It was our first time trick or treating and they couldn't believe every house had candy for them. Emm did so well, she would not put down her bag of candy and carried it the whole way! She did have a big problem with the homes that tried to distribute the candy sparingly. They would try to hand it to her and she did not like that a bit. She wanted to grab herself. So, she finally decided to take the candy they handed her but to also sneak her hand in for some more! Needless to say, she got twice as much as her sisters :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment