Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Friday

Yesterday in the car Emma and I were coming home from her baseball practice. Here is our conversation:

Me: Emm, I so enjoyed watching you at practice today. Do you think you'll want to play baseball next year?

Emm: No way! No, no, no... (in her sweet, matter of fact way)

Me: Why not Emm? Do you not like it?

Emm: Mom, I just want to like go with you to Panera and like maybe go shopping afterwards and let my sisters play all the sports.

Me: Awwww.... ok sweet girl, that sounds like a plan. You love your momma huh?!?

Emm: uh huh....

She sure is a cute baseball player though.... Moments like this I want to remember forever. We used to go to Panera once a week her last year at Windwood. When it was just her and I. She loves the Mac N Chz. I must say it is pretty darn good.



No comments: