Even though poor daddy's birthday is squeezed in there too. It seems Meg has been on countdown starting November 1st and skips over daddys (21st) until finally the 24th is here. Then, the morning after her birthday she wakes up and her first question to me is "Mommy, how many days until my birthday?" Girls, they are so funny! When, I told her 364 days - you should have seen the look on her face. November is always such a busy month with 2 birthdays and Thanksgiving. We always do Thanksgiving at our house so that makes it even trickier. Meg had her party this year at Pump it Up -the day after Thanksgiving. I think we'll plan next year to do it the first weekend in December.
Our cousins were down this year for Meg's birthday and Thanksgiving which was so nice. Meggie loved that they were able to go with her to Build a Bear (her very first trip), out to eat and her birthday party too. I love when they are down. There is such a sweet, comfortable, contagious love between the cousins. They are lifted when they are around each other. ummmmmmm.... until about the 4th or 5th day... then it's a great time to seperate! :) But really, we are so blessed to have Madi & McKenna and so blessed that Jason takes the time to come and see us so often. What a wonderful brother I have.
This pic is priceless... Meg's 1st trip to Build a Bear which she has been waiting so long for. She's holding in her hands the Moose's heart. She's giving it lots of love before she stuffs it in her moose. She named the moose Triscuit.
Slide show of pics from Meg's party at Pump it Up:
Great pic of my mom, Aunt Kathy & Aunt Patti on Thanksgiving:
I sure do love my sweet girls....
No comments:
Post a Comment