1.) The food is a tad more authentic than your typical mexican
2.) It is a total Dive
3.) They have a 2 person band and an area for the kids to dance
4.) Lastly, it is so loud in there no one cares if your child/s are throwing temper tantrums because they can't hear a thing!
Our friends Janet and Jack and their 2 kids (Sofia & Evan) came with us and Janet & I decided that it was time for our girls to have their 1st sleepover. I'm not counting all the cousin sleep-overs we have because well, that's family. This was a big deal but luckily Sofia was staying at my house so it wasn't as big of a deal for me as it was Janet. Look at these sweeties.
Dan made his famous popcorn (gotta have it topped off with Parmesan Cheese) and as soon as I made their pallet on the floor Sofia passed out! I slept on the couch right next to them in case Sofia woke up in a panic. Here's Claire giving Sofia a goodnight kiss after she fell asleep.
Sofia did awesome! She didn't cry once and the next morning she was happy to be at our home. I can only imagine all the sleep-overs that will take place in our house. I am so happy to have 3 girls. I do wonder at times how I got to be the luckiest mommy ever... Of course, I know every mom feels this same way but isn't it a great feeling anyway?
Saturday bright and early they started digging our pool. At the same time, we had our new buyers come and get our beloved swing set. It was a bittersweet goodbye.
I bought the old rainbow playset for 350 4 years ago and I sold it to someone off Craigslist for 300. Boy, that 50 bucks was well worth it! The girls have gotten so much use out of it.
1 comment:
yay! you are going to love having a pool... you won't have to bathe the girls all summer!!
Post a Comment