Monday, November 3, 2008

My little Meggie

She is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Seriously, I love that girl so much. Tonight after I was drying her off after bathtime I told her to go get dressed and to come back to the bathroom so I could trim her fingernails and toenails. Her response... "No Mamma, you don't need to do that - I've already eaten them all!"

They are so sweet and honest. One other little Meggie story... we were standing in line to vote on Thursday evening of last week. Me and the girls ended up sitting on the floor while Dan worked the line (it took us 2 hours by the way). The girls were not on their best behavior. Anyway - I turned my head one direction and when I turned it back I saw this lady laughing hysterically. Some strange lady... she then caught her breath to tell me that Meggie was digging so hard in her nose and right in front of the whole line of people. I guess Meggie got what she was looking for because then she ate her booger in front of everyone!

Please, please... if anyone can help me help my kids with this whole booger eating thing, please let me know!

Here's a pic from Halloween. Notice Meggie - she can't resist the funny faces. Love that girl.

4 comments:

to be made whole said...

laughing hysterically! I love it - as a fellow nailbiter ;0

Unknown said...

You are a rock star for waiting in line for 2 hours with 3 kids. Holy cow! :) Love your costume too.

Unknown said...

Ooops, Scott is really Alicia. Sorry! We need to stop sharing the same laptop!

Tracy Robinson said...

i love those stories! meggie is crazy like kaylee... i love this age... they say the funniest things!! meggie is going to be wild and crazy like her momma!!!!