After eating at Taylors we made our way to 3 wineries. And we became members of our 2nd winery in which we will get regular shipments of wine. We had a great time and woke up the next morning to hot air ballons taking off right outside our window. We'll do that next time for sure. Barry & Kareen were so much fun and Dan got to play golf 2 days in a row while Kareen & I had massages and went shopping. They have the happiest baby (Paige) and in talking to Kareen she thinks the book "Babywise" had a lot to do with it. I couldn't believe how well Paige was on a schedule and went to sleep on her own at 3 months old. I was wishing I would have read it... so to all you new moms... it must work!
Dan - happily waiting in line at Taylor's
Here we are having a drink and appetizer at Hurley's before heading out to Bouchon's. Trying to squeeze in all the yummy restaurants before heading out
Our cute little B&B
Picture taken from our room
2 comments:
we are going to napa in november and i was looking for advice on a place to stay! i'll have to check this place out...
ps- i love diners, drive ins and dives...i am SO jealous of that guys job!!!
How fun! Which winery did you join? Scott and I always get suckered into joining, haha.
Post a Comment