I thought I had found such a steal on a beachhouse until we got there and found 4 dead roaches on the kitchen floor. They must have decorated the place in 1981 and not changed a thing since. Not too mention they probably hadn't hired a cleaning crew since the 80's either. We laughed it off though and enjoyed ourselves. Mamo bought the game Twister and that was hilarious. Especially the little one's because their little legs couldn't stretch very far.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Galveston
So the girls have been begging to go to the beach this summer. Since we hadn't planned anywhere to take the girls and Jason's girls were coming to visit, we planned a quick trip to Galveston. I haven't been to the beach at Galveston in years and knew it would be pretty dirty. But boy was it dirty! We went Monday through Thursday and if the girls weren't having such a good time, I probably would have turned right around and came home. The water and sand was distgusting. Of course the girls had a ball though. When Claire saw the water she scrunched her nose up and said "oooooohhhh, the water looks like chocolate!"
I thought I had found such a steal on a beachhouse until we got there and found 4 dead roaches on the kitchen floor. They must have decorated the place in 1981 and not changed a thing since. Not too mention they probably hadn't hired a cleaning crew since the 80's either. We laughed it off though and enjoyed ourselves. Mamo bought the game Twister and that was hilarious. Especially the little one's because their little legs couldn't stretch very far.




I thought I had found such a steal on a beachhouse until we got there and found 4 dead roaches on the kitchen floor. They must have decorated the place in 1981 and not changed a thing since. Not too mention they probably hadn't hired a cleaning crew since the 80's either. We laughed it off though and enjoyed ourselves. Mamo bought the game Twister and that was hilarious. Especially the little one's because their little legs couldn't stretch very far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment